Valerie Dillon’s fierce creative streak, business acumen, and sales experience have made her a top talent throughout her twenty-year career. Her focus on results has helped her succeed in the world of real estate. Valerie has an intimate knowledge of the properties available, but she also develops a clear understanding of her clients’ needs. It is the artful melding of the two that is her greatest skill.
Valerie Dillon has been a Dallas real estate investor for over a decade. Her passion and respect for people and real estate makes her an excellent partner when buying or selling property.
The Oklahoma native and Oklahoma State graduate has called Dallas home for over eighteen years, during which she has focused on being a mom to three in the Highland Park Independent School District, an entrepreneur, and community servant.
Valerie Dillon knows all about the glamour of big-city life, but she also has a thorough understanding of the laid-back vibe in Austin where she owns property. Valerie not only has real estate connections at the Sotheby’s International Realty office in Austin but all over the globe.
Throughout her career, Valerie has had the opportunity to gain knowledge of franchising, manufacturing, and logistics.
Valerie Dillon’s Strengths:
- Services all price points in residential and commercial real estate
- Offers guidance in evaluating real estate investment opportunities
- Specializes in identifying ways to add value to properties
- Is a partner until the deal is executed and after the sale
- Builds ongoing relationships within the community that benefits her clients
Valerie Dillon’s Experiences that Work
s for You
- Successful real estate investor skilled at taking calculated risk
- Creative entrepreneur who gets results in all business areas, from design to marketing to distribution
- Top salesperson in the medical device field with a proven track record for closing deals exceeding $1.5 million
- Marketing, budgeting, project management, modeling and advertising
- Mastery of complicated contracts involving multiple parties
- Expert negotiator with great instincts for creative solutions
Valerie Dillon’s Community Service
- Chairperson for the Annual North Texas Folds of Honor Gala
- Chairperson for the John S. Armstrong Elementary School annual auction
- Hostess Chairperson for the Flight to Freedom
- Volunteer for the Innocence Project and Innocence Texas
- Chairperson for the John S. Armstrong Elementary School annual carnival
- Owner of a featured property in the Armstrong Bradfield Preschool Association Home Tour benefitting HPISD
Contact Valerie Dillon today for expert guidance when buying or selling property.... Less
Receive Update From Valerie