Because of my background in art, I am a creative problem solver. Having started a successful company that required thinking out of the box, I will tailor a unique marketing or buying plan for you that is also successful. Analyzing data and organizing a plan is one of my strengths. This helps me get you the best price, whether you are buying or selling. My love of architecture and interior design helps me quickly assess the needs of my clients so that time is not wasted.
I received my real estate license in Dallas before the crash of the 80’s. I’ve been through the bad times and the good times. I’m still here, and I still love meeting and helping people buy and sell real estate!
BACKGROUND THAT WORKS FOR YOU
• Growing up at construction sites in a family of architects, contractors, residential and commercial developers in Texas, I couldn’t help but have a passion for helping people find their own dream home.
• I have lived in Park Cities, East Dallas, Oak Lawn and now North Dallas, watching them grow and change through the past decades.
• My art degree from SMU and my experience of working with decorators at the Chicago Merchandise Mart, then in the Visual Art Department of Neiman Marcus give me a unique and exceptional focus on clients’ needs.
• Because I have also bought and remodeled homes for resale, I understand what clients go through when they are looking, buying and selling.
• While living in Indiana, I founded a free-lance fashion consulting company, which is still successful today. It serves all the major shopping centers of Indianapolis. This experience pushed me to think out of the box when problem-solving and helped sharpen my selling and communication skills.
• My civic duty in the community has always been important to me. I have supported with my money, time, and artistic talents many charitable organizations throughout Dallas.
• Using only networking skills, I once sold a clients’ property in Park Cities in three hours, also getting my clients the highest price per square foot that had been paid at that time for a lot.
• Analyzing the market and organizing a plan helped to zero in on the right buyer for my client’s prop erty. Once we determined a builder should be the buyer, it sold in less than a month, after he had tried to sell it for six months with no success.... Less
5221 Walnut Hill
6523 Orchid Lane
6905 Meadow Road
2220 Shady Creek
1401 N Yale
12544 Degas Lane
Receive Update From Tama