...bringing a new level of excellence to every transaction.
Combining years of experience in the local market with her strong work ethic and attentive service, Katie has built a successful real estate business based on her relationships with happy clients. Always keeping pace with the tremendous changes and shifts in the market, Katie consistently exceeds expectations as she works with a broad set of resources including:
• Thirty years of living and working in Fort Worth with an in-depth knowledge of the diverse housing and lifestyle choices available.
• A superior level of service through her partnership with Renee Eiband, a top performing Realtor® with over twenty-five years of residential and commercial sales experience in Texas.
• Advanced marketing and technology skills as well as knowledge of market changes impacting clients.
• Impressive professional credentials:
MBA, M.J. Neeley School of Business at TCU
Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology and Sociology, University of Wisconsin
Teacher, Marketing and Advertising Courses, TCU and TCC
• A broad network of clients, friends and colleagues as an involved member of the Fort Worth community – Past PTO President, All Saints Episcopal School; PTO member and volunteer, Southwest Christian School and Key School Board of Directors,; volunteer with Fort Worth Museum of Science and History; Lighthouse for the Blind and Read to Win.
Katie also offers clients:
• The strong market presence of a locally owned, independent real estate firm with a global presence as a member of one of the leading real estate companies of the world, Sotheby’s International Realty.
• The synergy of experienced sales associates collaborating from eight full-service offices from Downtown Dallas and Fort Worth to Southlake and Plano.
• Vast company resources including a global relocation division, in-house marketing team, and a state- of-the-art technology platform.... Less
2732 Riverwood Trail
2845 6th Avenue
6937 Aspen Wood
3723 Hulen Park
717 Northwood Road
Receive Update From Katie