Julie Durham Rado lives her life by the timeless Western proverb "Get 'er done!" In an uber-competitive real estate market like Dallas, that's precisely the kind of personal mantra that helps develop business. Her previous professional experience prepared her well for all the moving parts that define residential real estate. The Omaha native and busy mother of two in elementary school, worked for six years in legal marketing. She helped lawyers come up with comprehensive plans to guide their business development initiatives and meet their goals. She also helped firms with their civic and charitable activities, and helped establish and maintain marketing budgets. She's comfortable and familiar with creating a strategic game plan and successfully executing it. That ability comes in handy in the real estate industry, too.
Community organizations turn to Julie again and again to chair fundraisers and lead teams and projects because... well, see mantra above.
- Chair, Texas Trailblazers Luncheon benefitting the Family Place
- Chair, Appetite for Advocacy benefitting Dallas Children's Advocacy Center
- Board Member, Saint Michael and All Angels Preschool
- Solicitations Chair, Heroes for Handbags benefitting Heroes for Children
- Past Membership Chair, Dallas Museum of Art, Junior Associates
- Live Auction Chair, Hyer Auction 2017
- Carnival Facilities Director, Hyer Elementary 2017
Julie loves to put this same passion and enthusiasm to work for her clients. She enjoys connecting with people and getting them in the right house in the right neighborhood. When she's not busy with residential real estate, she loves being with her family, traveling and playing tennis.... Less
Receive Update From Julie