I help people find the setting for their ideal lifestyle. Spending time getting to know my clients’ needs and preferences is extremely important. The more I listen and understand, the better I can guide them. This trait has certainly contributed to my high level of client satisfaction and to my being named on the Best Realtor® list by D Magazine. Each year, much of my multimillion dollar annual sales come from referrals and repeat business.
With over twenty five years of experience, I understand the complexities of the residential estate market. I constantly continue to update my market knowledge and skills through education in industry innovations, new technology, trends and market conditions. I was honored by Briggs Freeman for my results and made a vice president.
I bring a custom marketing plan tailor-made for each listing. I also bring integrity, outstanding communication skills, customer service, skilled negotiation techniques, creativity, networking skills - and successful closings.
BACKGROUND THAT WORKS FOR YOU
• I come from one of the founding families of Dallas - the city is in my blood. I have experienced Dallas’ growth to become Texas’ 3rd largest city with a variety of neighborhoods supporting different types of life styles.
• I am a former teacher with a Masters in Education from Vanderbilt University. I have continued my education with advanced certification: Certified Residential Specialist, Graduate Real Estate Institute, The Preservation Dallas Historic Homes Specialist, Senior Real Estate Specialist and extensive relocation training.
• Areas of expertise: Uptown/Oaklawn, Bluffview, Devonshire, Park Cities, Preston hollow, Far North Dallas and East Dallas/Lakewood.
• I am a vice president of Briggs Freeman Sotheby's International Realty.
• My serving on the Wellington on the Creek Homeowner’s Association has given me useful knowledge in representing my clients.
• I have an extensive history of community service. In past years I have served on boards for the PTA, The Junior League of Dallas, Juvenile Justice and Letot, Promise House, Nexus Woman’s Auxiliary, and numerous other civic and social organizations.... Less
6014 Azalea Lane
4242 Lomo Alto #N48
4026 Cotswold Court
6720 Braeburn Drive
4242 Lomo Alto #E38
Receive Update From Chari