Real estate transactions can be long and complicated, with many twists and turns. With over thirty years in real estate, I’ve learned that a sense of humor solves almost any issue. Coupled with a patient spirit and a drive for success, my sense of humor keeps satisfied clients coming back time and again. Buying and selling homes should also be fun! A long-time client said, “Thank you for making the process of selling my house more fun. There were many times that this deal seemed difficult, but your willingness to laugh through the tough spots made it all worthwhile!” People say I have never met a stranger. My passions for culture and knowledge include music, art, movies, animals, sports, reading...you name it, I want to learn about it. These interests help me connect with clients and market properties in unique ways. Most of my repeat business comes from customers who became friends. I look forward to finding out what interests you!
BACKGROUND THAT WORKS FOR YOU
• A long history in real estate with almost 1,000 homes sold since 1979.
• As a second generation Park Cities resident, I know Dallas. Although I deal citywide, my specialty areas are the Park Cities, Preston Hollow, Lakewood, and Uptown. • Highly respected by my peers
• Strong relationships with mortgage and title companies to ensure smooth transactions
• Through membership in the Network Connection, an association of top-producing agents, my listings and clients are exposed to the best agents in the city.
• Involvement in many community organizations, including Preservation Dallas, Public Affairs [a club advocating for civic organizations], The Dallas Architectural Forum, the SPCA, and Ask About Art at the Dallas Museum of Art.
• The global business climate is always changing and I strive to keep my knowledge current. Each year I enhance my skills at continuing education classes and seminars through SMU.
Selling nearly 1,000 homes may seem daunting, but each transaction represents a problem solved, a friend made, and learned experience. I am committed to my clients and persevere to make each transaction worthwhile. More than that - if a deal isn’t right, I will be back at it the next day looking for other opportunities to satisfy my client. A satisfied client is my main goal.
“Carole was tenacious, patient, and very flexible. The whole experience was enjoyable because she had such a good sense of humor.” - A satisfied client... Less
3920 Travis #25
11864 Doolin Court
3433 Windridge Drive
6009 Sandhurst #A
6210 Oram 2
3213 Cornell Avenue
4663 Fairfax Avenue
Receive Update From Carole