- Consistant Top Producer for the company, Bachelor of Science degree from UT in design and marketing, Preservation Dallas Historic Home Specialist.
WHAT I BRING TO YOU
My husband, Mike, and I bring a team approach. We have a passion for homes and offer a dedication for service. We bring a keen financial perspective and know how to seal a deal in these difficult economic times. Our results: getting homes sold. These results have benefited our clients, as we were Briggs-Freeman’s top producers in 2008 and among the firm’s “top five” producers for the last 10 years.
BACKGROUND THAT WORKS FOR YOU
My early years pointed to a discriminating eye and giftedness in sales and service. I was frequently the #1 sales person when working in Dallas with the Neiman Marcus Catalogue. While living in New York, I was the New York buyer for all of the May Company stores. I am committed to civic duty in the community and am involved with charitable and social organizations in Dallas.
• Sixty percent of my clients are return customers
• Forty percent of my transactions are in-house with Briggs Freeman agents
• Twenty percent of my sales involved properties that were never on the market
• Recognized as one of D magazine’s Best Realtors in Dallas
• Briggs Freeman Top Producer in 2008, and in the “top five” since 1999
•Member of Premier Producers Network and the Olympians Network, both elite real estate groups, with membership by invitation only.
Park Cities, Preston Hollow, Greenway Parks, Devonshire, Lakewood