WHAT I BRING TO YOU
• Becky has an eye for investment properties and has a history of creating value and income for her clients.
• Remodeling and development experience that help provide advice to her clients about potential and future values of properties and cost of construction.
• Becky’s networking and social skills keep her messages and listings at the forefront of the minds of Dallas’ top Realtors® and partners.
• Advanced marketing and technology: On top of Briggs Freeman’s excellent strategies, Becky pro motes her personal business and brand through new online technologies such as Twitter, her blog, other social media and www.beckyfrey.com
BACKGROUND THAT WORKS FOR YOU
Becky’s sales career started very young: She was the kid knocking on doors selling items, combing the neighborhoods of her town. She loved to greet the customers in her father’s True Value Hardware store.
Becky compares her business to the marathons and triathlons in which she loves to compete. Each requires a training plan and total commitment – sticking with the deal and crossing the finish line.
• Becky has enjoyed a successful career since 1983, closing nearly $300,000,000 in sales.
• Voted BEST OF D MAGAZINE in real estate several times over the years.
• Recognized as one of the Top Five Realtors® at Briggs Freeman Sotheby’s International Realty.
"Becky's vast knowledge regarding new and existing homes in the Park Cities and surrounding areas aided us in moving quickly toward finding our home. Her professional, "no pressure" approach and attention to detail is remarkable."
Devonshire, Highland Park, Lakewood, Preston Hollow, Uptown
Recently Sold Properties
11442 E Ricks Circle
5311 Nakoma Drive
5733 Stonegate Road
3821 Wentwood Drive
6123 Waggoner Drive
3918 Fairfax Avenue
8504 Chadbourne Road
8511 Chadbourne Road
4611 Travis PH3
30 Downs Lake Circle
4445 College Park
5420 Royal Crest
4331 Avondale Avenue
3435 Normandy Avenue