WHAT I BRING TO YOU
My real estate career has been more than just a job for me. It has been, and still is after 30-plus years, an opportunity to help my clients in making one of the most important decisions in their lives. I am a very focused person; I listen to my clients and strive to do everything possible to achieve whatever goals they may have – whether they are buying or selling. My many years of experience are beneficial regarding contract negotiations, which can become involved and complicated. A great percentage of my business is from grateful clients, who refer their friends and family to me. Many of my associations with clients become long lasting friendships.
BACKGROUND THAT WORKS FOR YOU
• I was raised in Waxahachie, Texas, and enjoyed family values similar to those found in areas I sell in.
• Degrees in math and education from SMU
• Taught math and English for several years while my husband attended medical school
• Raised three children through Highland Park schools, college, and graduate school
• Two of my children work with me at Briggs Freeman.
• Voted “Best Real Estate Agent” by D Magazine in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
• Received “The Rose Award 2007” given to a Briggs Freeman agent each year who represents the company’s tradition of excellence.
• Consistently named one of top producers of Briggs Freeman
• A Senior Vice President of the company
• Repeat business is proof of many satisfied clients through the years. I have helped several genera tions in some families.
"Do you work all the time? You are always there for us - very committed!"
Park Cities, Preston Hollow, South of LBJ
Recently Sold Properties
4425 Hanover Street
4237 Purdue Avenue
4216 Amherst Avenue
4425 Fairfax Avenue
4437 Amherst Avenue
3449 Normandy Avenue
3503 Asbury Street
6123 Goliad Avenue
2 Parliament Place
4941 Ridgeside Drive
3205 State 5
5936 Mercedes Avenue
4333 Hanover Street