WHAT I BRING TO YOU
Helen Terry creates sales in a difficult market by using tenacity and skill – and by persisting strategically when most others would quit. Convinced that a recently sold Park Cities property was right for her clients, she asked if she could show it to them, anyway. Within a month, her clients purchased the house – an approximately $6 million transaction.
Going beyond the norm was engrained in this consistent multi-million dollar producer at an early age. She graduated with honors from the University of Texas and then went through executive training at Neiman Marcus Downtown, where she later worked in buying and management. Subsequent positions in marketing and management continue to impact her career today.
BACKGROUND THAT'S FOR YOU
• Her dedication as a long-time community leade Ms. Terry into residential real estate. Years work ing with the Kappa Alpha Theta Charity Designers Showhouse, once as chairman, exposed her to the best in historic and new Dallas residences. She gained an appreciation for and knowledge of good architectural design and quality construction that serves her clients today.
• Her own extensive experience in home building and remodeling allows her to offer to her clients advice about a property’s true potential as well as her own tried-and-true resources.
• The Dallas native specializes in the Park Cities, Preston Hollow, Bluffview, Greenway Parks, Devonshire and Lakewood. She lives with her husband, Jeb, in the Park Cities, and their three children grew up within the Highland Park Independent School District and in Preston Hollow.
• She is a former Junior League Ball co-chairman and chairman of the Lakewood Home Tour, and she has also worked in volunteer capacities within the Episcopal School of Dallas, The Hockaday School and St. Marks School as well as the parent associations of St. Michael and All Angels School and Culver Academy. Additionally, she has raised funds for Children’s Medical Center and the Dallas Symphony.
• 15-year veteran – started with Briggs Freeman 1995 – and consistent multi-million dollar producer
• Deals with people – not "real estate"
• Very personalized style
• Long term relationships – can and has spent over a year finding the RIGHT house for the right person/family
• History of repeat customers
"I think Helen Terry embodies the Boy Scout oath in practice in her daily life."
Park Cities, Preston Hollow, Bluffview, Greenway Park, Devonshire
Recently Sold Properties
6307 Aberdeen Avenue
Foreign Languages Spoken