WHAT I BRING TO YOU
Successful for years as an executive in commercial real estate development, I analyzed areas for their financial strength and profitability before any ground was broken. I obtained financing, and developments ensued, including multifamily and single-family developments – one with a golf course. I also profitably renovated several homes that he deemed had good investment potential. Today, I bring my past successes, market knowledge and analytical skills to benefit clients, both buyers and sellers.
A native Dallasite who graduated from Highland Park High School and grew up in the Park Cities, I was surrounded by real estate from a young age (my mother is top-producer Judy Sessions). The industry was a logical life choice, and I graduated from Baylor with a BBA in real estate and marketing.
BACKGROUND THAT WORKS FOR YOU
• REO Marketing for SWS Realty
• VP Mahoney Realty, residential brokerage
• Partner in homebuilding company, specializing in Park Cities
• Project Manager at Centex Corp. developing multifamily projects
• Senior Developer at Collegiate Development specializing in student housing
• VP at Southern Land Co. overseeing mixed use development projects in excess of $250 million.
"Craig's knowledge of Real Estate and his commitment to the highest level of ethical standards make him a great asset. I would highly recommend Craig Sessions."
Recently Sold Properties
3449 Normandy Avenue
3503 Asbury Street
4941 Ridgeside Drive
3205 State 5
5936 Mercedes Avenue
507 Ridgedale Drive