WHAT I BRING TO YOU
From working in public relations to innumerable charity events, I know how to bring people together and help them to achieve their goals. That is why selling real estate at Briggs Freeman was a natural fit for my talents and passions. The first year, I listed a multi-million dollar custom built home as a hip pocket and quickly responded to a call for a buyer need that matched my sellers' home perfectly. I had known the other agent since childhood, and we worked together seamlessly to close a deal that was complicated but ended wonderfully for all involved. That experience is an example of what I do best: meet my clients' needs whether selling an architectural masterpiece (such as the example above), helping first-time buyers find their dream cottage, or helping a family relocate from another state. People are what it is all about – relationships, networking, pulling people together and getting the deal done!
BACKGROUND THAT WORKS FOR YOU
• Born and raised in Dallas and have raised three children in Dallas, giving me a depth of information regarding the neighborhoods of our community
• A degree in Business from The University of Texas at Austin has given me the background to navigate the business details of real estate.
• Civic duty in the community is an important part of my success, and I have been involved in many charitable and social organizations in Dallas for the past 30 years.
• Received an award for sales of over $5 million from Briggs Freeman my first year in the business.
• My mission is and always will be to facilitate matching my clients with the neighborhood that most fits their family goals while providing the best possible service.
"When we decided to sell our North Dallas home, not only did Cindy discreetly arrange the showings, but she also professionally managed negotiations and closing. Her guidance in finding our new home in the Park Cities was invaluable."
Advanced Historical House Specialist thru Preservation Dallas
4403 Taos Road
9837 Ontario Lane
4710 W Lovers Lane